Search This Blog

Monday 1 September 2014

Film Poster Project

This is one of the projects which I covered in Media Studies in year 10. I was asked by my teacher to create a action/fantasy magazine after watching to films (The Amazing Spiderman & The Hunger Games) and by looking at how they advertise the films

When making this film poster I found it really difficult to make it while constantly thinking of the audience that I was trying to aim it at. But overall I was fairly happy with the end product which I came out with as it has most of the conventions that film posters use.

There are a couple of suggestions which I could think of to improve the product, such as; improving the character image on the front cover. I also think I could have made it appeal to a female audience by adding the codes and conventions that a females would appeal to.


No comments:

Post a Comment