Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Magazine Project

In year 10 I was asked to create a magazine front cover, contents page and a double page spread. In the end I think that the 3 pieces of work which I produced was up to a high standard especially on the contents page as it looks really professional as if it was from a really magazine.

For the all of the pieces I looked at the templates and of film magazines such as; Empire, Total Film. And I learnt from this that my audience really likes the look of dark colours as it shows danger towards the audience making them want to buy it as they like there. 

Ways to improve is to research a lot about the audience which I'm aiming my magazine at so I know what I could have done to create a magazine which would grab there attention really well. In addition to that I would tried to use the same colours as over all 3 of the pieces I used a mixture of different colour schemes and it doesn't looks good as they all look like separate pieces from different magazines which means that it's not going to be attractive to the target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment